Top ACP Sheet Manufacturers
Viva Composite Panels is one of the big players in the Indian market. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has a massive manufacturing unit with a capacity of 4 million square meters per month in Umbergaon – Gujarat. The company is using dual extruders which has the doubled the production capacity and reduced the energy consumption by 25%.
Viva has an outstanding R & D department that introduces and offers new ranges to the customer on a regular interval. The company works in tandem with the emerging trends of the construction industry.
Basic features of Viva Composite Panels
- Year of Inception – 2005
- Alloy used – AA3000 series
- Core Material – LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene)
- Panel Thickness – 4mm (reference code)
- Weight– 5.2 kg/m2
- Tensile Strength of Aluminium Panel – 38.35N/mm2
- Coating – PVDF coating
- Coating thickness – 26.8 micron
- Adhesive Film – 50 microns thick adhesive lamination film for exterior panels and 40 microns thick film for interiors
- Warranty – 10 years